When installing the aluminum alloy cable tray, it is necessary to consider the cable direction and details, and there are various types of cable trays for cable installation. Each type of cable tray also has different installation characteristics.
1. The grounding jumper is installed on both sides of the bridge at will or missing jumper, and the grounding jumper is not set on the conspicuous side. The crimping sequence of grounding jumper wire nose and claw gasket is reversed. Some are not equipped with claw gasket, and the grounding bolt of galvanized bridge is not equipped with lock washer.
2. The cable bridge and bracket are not fixed, the bridge support is not provided with grounding jumper, and the fire blocking is not provided when crossing the fire compartment.
3. The aluminum alloy bridge and steel support are not insulated against electrochemical corrosion. The bridge elbow, tee, etc. do not use the finished parts matching with the bridge, but are processed and manufactured on site, and the processing quality does not meet the specification requirements.
4. When installing the bridge with the screw hanger, the anti-shaking support was not set according to the specification requirements, and the steel support was not constructed according to the anti-corrosion requirements.
5. The whole length of the metal cable tray and its support is not reliably grounded, and the expansion joint is not set according to the specification requirements.
6. The tray and trough bridge cover plate in the ceiling are not covered. The nuts of the fixing bolts of the bridge connecting plate are installed on the inside of the bridge. The bridge, distribution box, cabinet and the steel pipes connected or connected are not grounded.
This article is dedicated by Jinan Cable Bridge Friendship. For more information, please click: http://0512lc.com Sincere attitude. We will provide you with comprehensive services. We will continue to offer you more relevant knowledge. Please look forward to it