We will certainly encounter many problems during the construction of cable tray in Shandong. Next, we will summarize the preparatory work and construction process.
1、 Preparation work
1. Be familiar with the drawings, coordinate with the plumbing, ventilation and air conditioning disciplines, and determine the installation position and direction of cable tray to ensure that the pipelines of all disciplines can be installed in place, arranged reasonably, and meet the requirements of design and construction specifications; Simultaneously calculate the usage of cable trays, accessories, and accessories.
2. Main machines and tools used for installing cable tray: electrician tools, impact drills, electric hand drills, bench drills, high stools, tape measures, hacksaws, wire pendants, pink wire bags, etc.
3. For the convenience of installation and construction, and to ensure quality, all special shaped bends and non-standard parts are measured on-site, and the external dimensions are provided to the manufacturer in a timely manner for factory processing. This not only ensures the installation quality of the project, but also reduces the production labor intensity of on-site workers.
4. The inside and outside of the bridge should be smooth and flat, without burrs, protrusions and sharp corners that damage the cable insulation, and there should be no distortion, warping, or other deformation phenomena. Bolts, washers, spring washers, and other accessories are all galvanized parts.
5. Cooperate with the structural construction of civil engineering, check and confirm whether the quantity and position of reserved holes and embedded iron are correct, and promptly handle any problems.
2、 Construction process
1. Process flow
Snap line for positioning → install expansion bolt → install column, hanger bracket and bracket → install cable tray → ground cable tray
2. Snap line positioning
Determine the installation position of electrical appliances such as incoming and outgoing lines, boxes, boxes, cabinets, etc. according to the design drawings, and find horizontal or vertical lines from the beginning to the end. Use a pink line bag to snap lines along the wall, ceiling, etc. along the centerline of the line; According to the design drawings and construction acceptance specifications, divide the span evenly and mark the specific position with a pen.
3. The installation of horizontal bridge supports, hangers, and brackets, as well as the installation method of vertical bridge supports.
(1) Installation of Horizontal Bridge (Trough) Hanger
(2) The horizontal bridge (trough type) wall and column supports should be made into triangular support types as follows
The horizontal arm and vertical arm in the figure are of equal length and are fully welded. The side against the wall or column should be fixed with at least two expansion bolts. Its various parameters should comply with the following table:
(3) Vertical bridge (ladder type) support
All parameters should comply with the following table:
4. The installation of horizontal bridge supports, hangers, and brackets, as well as the installation points of vertical bridge supports
(1) The steel used for columns, suspension brackets, and support arms should be straight and free from distortion. After cutting, the length deviation should be within 5mm, and there should be no curling or burrs at the incision.
(2) The columns, suspension brackets, and supporting arms should be installed firmly without significant deformation. The welds should be uniform and flat, and the length of the welds should meet the requirements. There should be no defects such as cracks, undercuts, pores, depressions, missed welds, or welding leaks. After welding, anti-corrosion treatment should be done well.
(3) Material specifications for columns, suspension brackets, and support arms: strictly follow the product instructions and bridge specifications for configuration.
(4) The spacing between fixed support points is generally not greater than 1.5m-2.0m. Fixed support points should be set up within 500mm of the two ends of the incoming and outgoing junction boxes, boxes, cabinets, corners, turning and deformation joints, as well as the three ends of the T-joint.
(5) The distance between columns, suspension brackets, and support arms from the upper floor slab should not be less than 150mm-200mm, and the height from the ground should not be less than 100mm-150mm.
This is the end of cable tray installation preparation and construction process. I hope I can help you. More information can be found on our website http://0512lc.com Consult!